FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY
EyeMantra Private Limited, located at A1/10, A1 Block, Block A, Paschim Vihar, West Delhi-110063 (referred to as “EyeMantra Optical,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), operates and manages the mobile application/website www.eyemantraoptical.com/ (collectively known as the “Platform”). Through this platform, we facilitate the sale of products such as eyeglasses, computer glasses, reading glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, accessories, and others (referred to as “Products”) to users of the EyeMantra Optical Platform (referred to as “User,” “Users,” “you,” or “your”).
WHAT IS THIS FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- EyeMantra Optical does not charge for browsing the Platform at present. However, in the future, EyeMantra Optical may choose to impose fees on the User for using the entire Platform or specific features. If this occurs, you agree to pay the relevant fees. EyeMantra Optical is not obligated to provide prior notice before implementing these fees. Your continued use of the Platform after any changes to the fees is considered to be your acceptance of these changes.
- To provide convenience to the User, EyeMantra Optical offers multiple payment options. EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to add or remove payment options from the list below without prior notice to the User.
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payments through cash on delivery only up to a maximum of INR 5,000/- (Indian Rupee five thousand only);
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- EyeMantra Optical may offer additional payment options from time to time. These payment options will be collectively referred to as “Payment Options.” EyeMantra Optical strives to offer these Payment Options through a variety of banking channels, but currently, only accepts payments from selected major banks. EyeMantra Optical does not accept payments made using international debit/credit cards.
- Please note that accepting payment from a User through the Payment Options is solely at EyeMantra Optical’s discretion. EyeMantra Optical has the right to decline payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason. To verify a User’s transaction, EyeMantra Optical may ask for a copy of the User’s photo ID (such as a PAN card). If the User fails to provide this information, EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to reject the User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- When using the Payment Options, the User agrees to provide accurate and complete financial information, such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment account information, which may be stored by EyeMantra Optical’s third-party payment gateway provider. The User must only use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument that they own or are authorized to use. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their financial information. EyeMantra Optical will not be held liable for any unauthorized use of the User’s financial information or identity, including information related to the Payment Options.
- EyeMantra Optical shall not be held accountable and shall not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage experienced by a User due to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of EyeMantra Optical’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond EyeMantra Optical’s control.
- EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to limit the number of transactions a User may make through the Platform. If a User exceeds these transaction limits, EyeMantra Optical may decline to process further transactions. EyeMantra Optical may also decline transactions from Users with a questionable transaction history. If EyeMantra Optical is unsure about the credibility of a User or the authenticity of a transaction, it may reject the transaction or delay the dispatch of the purchased products, or even cancel the purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that EyeMantra Optical will not be held responsible for any damage, interest, or claims arising from its decision to decline or delay processing a transaction due to suspicious activity on the Platform.
- All the products listed on the Platform include all relevant taxes. You are responsible for paying any fees, costs, and charges related to purchasing products from us, and you agree to pay any applicable taxes, including but not limited to GST, duties, and cesses, etc. Despite EyeMantra Optical’s efforts, there may be instances of incorrect pricing on the Platform, either during or after the purchase process. While every effort is made to verify pricing information, technical glitches and time lags can result in errors and discrepancies. In case of a difference between the published price on the Platform and the actual maximum retail price of a product, EyeMantra Optical’s corrective actions are outlined below.
- If the price of the delivered Products is lower than the published price on the Platform, the User must inform EyeMantra Optical by sending an email to [email protected] within 24 hours of receiving the Products. After EyeMantra Optical has confirmed the User’s claim, the difference in purchase price and the maximum retail price will be transferred to the User’s bank account within 7 days of receiving the written notice from the User.
- If the listed retail price of the Products on the Platform is higher than what has been advertised, and if EyeMantra Optical is not offering a special deal on the Products, EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to withhold the dispatch of the purchased Products until the mistake on the Platform is corrected and the User pays the additional amount. If the User declines to pay the difference, the User is entitled to request a cancellation, and EyeMantra Optical will refund the amount paid by the User to the User’s bank account within 7 business days.
- To process refunds, the User must send an email to [email protected]. The refund will then be credited to the User’s bank account. If the original payment was made using a method other than cash on delivery, the refund may be returned to the User’s original payment source.
- In order to make purchases on the Platform, users may be subject to the terms and conditions of their bank, financial institution, or card-issuing association in addition to this FPP Policy. The User’s bank, financial institution, or card-issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for Products on the Platform, which EyeMantra Optical has no control over and thus, will not be held responsible for.
- EyeMantra Optical may, on occasion, engage third-party payment service providers such as banks to establish nodal bank accounts as per Indian laws to facilitate transactions between the User and other parties besides EyeMantra Optical. These third-party service providers could include payment aggregators, providers of prepaid instruments, courier and logistics providers, etc. Once the Products purchased through the Platform have been successfully delivered, EyeMantra Optical will initiate payment to these third-party service providers.
- If a User notices a charge on their payment method for a purchase made on the Platform but they are unaware of making such purchase, they should first verify if anyone from their family, friends, or colleagues were authorized to make the purchase. If the User still cannot identify the charge, they may report the unauthorized purchase to us within 24 hours from the date of occurrence by emailing us at [email protected]. This will enable EyeMantra Optical to initiate an investigation.
- If a purchase made on the Platform is found to have an invalid payment, EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to recover the invalidated payment from the User. The User must pay the invalidated payment into EyeMantra Optical’s bank account within 7 working days after receiving written notice from EyeMantra Optical. If the User fails to do so after receiving the notice, EyeMantra Optical may take legal action against the User, at the User’s expense.
- The “cash on delivery” option allows Users to pay in cash at the time of receiving their purchased Products. Currently, the maximum order value for this option is INR 5,000. This option is not available for prescription eye glasses and sunglasses. EyeMantra Optical reserves the right to exclude certain Products or locations from the cash on delivery option. Users must review and accept the terms outlined in the Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy, which outlines the terms of refunds for transactions made using the cash on delivery option.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
For any questions or issues regarding Fees and Payments, please reach out to our customer support team at:
Contact Details: [email protected]